11th July 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of MH-CET entrance exam?

Can someone please help me with syllabus of MH-CET DEd exam? How to prepare for MH-CET DEd entrance exam?

11th December 2021, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of MH-CET entrance exam?

The entire syllabus for the MH-CET DEd entrance examination will be based on the subjects of class 11th and 12th. The syllabus will include the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology which will include the given below topics.

Physics --> Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in Solids and Liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray Optics, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism, Measurements.

Chemistry --> Some basic concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter:- Gases and liquids, Redox Reaction, Surface Chemistry, Nature of Chemical Bond, Hydrogen, Alkali, and Alkaline Earth Metals, Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry, Alkanes.

Mathematics --> Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences, and Series.

Biology --> (Section I - Botany)-- Diversity in Organisms, Biochemistry of Cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.

Section I - Zoology --> Animal Tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration, Organization of Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?