15th April 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of JEECUP? Detailed information about it?

Sir,
My name is Krishan Kumar and I want to take admission in Polytechnic with branch Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. But I did not know the pattern of JEECUP and also didn't know about the syllabus. I want to know about everything about JEECUP.

19th May 2016, 11:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of JEECUP? Detailed information about it?

Syllabus of JEECUP Diploma Entrance Examination:

You may find not find that much tough questions in JEECUP (UP Polytechnic Entrance) Examination. So I suggest you to prepare for the JEECUP Examination by going through the syllabus covered from 6th to 10th Class. As Diploma entrance examination is conducted for candidates who have completed 10th Class, I suggest you to cover the Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry subjects concepts from 6th to 10th Classes.

JEECUP Examination Pattern:

JEECUP Entrance Examination basically consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Question Type - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Number of Questions - 120 Questions
Mathematics - 60 Questions
Chemistry - 30 Questions
Physics - 30 Questions

>> Book - Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam by Arihant Experts

Detailed Information:

JEECUP is UP's Polytechnic Entrance Examination which is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technic Education under the Directorate of Technical Education. The basic educational qualification required is "10th Class" with minimum 35% marks from a recognized board. The application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs.300/- and for reserved candidates is Rs.200/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?