5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?

hello
please give me the details for Phd entererance test from Pune University, with the exam schedule, date, pattern of exam, syllabus , and any other added information would be appreciable. I wanna do Phd in Commerce. waiting for your feedback. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  3. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  4. What is the syllabus and pattern of examination for B.Ed entrance in Agra university?
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed after clearing B.Com? Am I eligible for B.Ed
  7. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  8. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  9. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  11. What is the PET Exam Date for PhD in Pune University?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  14. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  15. What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  18. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
10th July 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?

I need previous year question paper of phd entrance exam of Pune university of mass communication. Pls send me as soon as possible. Eagerly waiting for email. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?