1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Diploma Engineering? Cut off marks of this year?

I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board and want to prepare for Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Diploma Engineering. Please send me syllabus and previous year question papers of it? Cut off marks of this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  6. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. When the application form of Jamia Millia Islamia University will be out for LLB? Last date to submit the form? Previous year cut off marks?
  9. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  10. Previous year question papers and syllabus for M.Sc biotech entrance exam of Jamia Millia
  11. Syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  12. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech entrance exam
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  14. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident?
  15. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  16. Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia University PhD(Life Science) entrance exam question papers of previous year.
  17. When the application form of PG Diploma in Agricultural Sciences entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  18. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
30th September 2017, 04:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Diploma Engineering? Cut off marks of this year?

The syllabus is not yet out and subject to change so it is better to wait for the syllabus to come out. You should prepare for the whole syllabus of your 9th and 10tyh standards as anything can be asked from these two classes. And no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?