18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Advance Diploma in Construction Management in IIBMS-Mumbai?

I want to do Advance Diploma in Construction Management course from IIBMS-Mumbai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

26th December 2018, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Advance Diploma in Construction Management in IIBMS-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Advance Diploma in Construction Management course from IIBMS-Mumbai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study the Advance Diploma in Construction Management in IIBMS-Mumbai. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with two years of work experience are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Construction Management in IIBMS-Mumbai. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Advance Diploma in Construction Management course can be completed in 6 to 12 months duration at IIBMS-Mumbai. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?