18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Cyber Law which is available in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

26th December 2018, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Cyber Law which is available in Asian School of Cyber Laws. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of the Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws is given below:

Fundamentals of Cyber Law
Cyber Crime Law in India
E-Commerce Legal issues
Intellectual Property Issues & Cyber space – Indian Perspective

Duration of the Diploma in Cyber Law in Asian School of Cyber Laws is 6 months distance mode with 2 online contact classes of 2 hours each. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?