18th April 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

I want to do Diploma in Business Organization & Management course from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

21st April 2019, 12:55 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Business Organization & Management course from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.
There is no entrance exam will be conducted for Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies. Those who completed their 10th standard examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply. The candidate should be completed the 16 years at the time of admission.

CONTACT US & GRIEVANCE CELL
# 55, (Old No: 29),Lazarus Church Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai-600 028, India.
Phone: 0091-044-24956036
HelpLine Number (0)98401 37982
Official website - http://www.aiimas.com/
21st April 2019, 05:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

Quote:

There is no entrance examination available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management at the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their marks scored in the qualifying examination. Diploma in Business Organization & Management course is conducted through distance education at the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. Duration of the Diploma in Business Organization & Management is six months in the All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai.
22nd April 2019, 01:31 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
I want to do Diploma in Business Organization & Management course from All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this
course? Please tell me about this immediately.
Entrance exam not conducted to study Diploma in Business Organization and Management at the All India Institute of Management Studies. You can get direct admission on the basis of your 10th board exam score. The duration of the course is for 6 months.
25th April 2019, 04:28 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management in All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?

There is no entrance exam available to study Diploma in Business Organization & Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate should passed there 10th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.

Candidate should be minimum of 16 year old at the time of admission.

Official Website : www.aiimas.com

Good Luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?