13th September 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering admission in Rai Technology University, Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering from Rai Technology University, Bangalore. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

21st September 2018, 01:56 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering admission in Rai Technology University, Bangalore?

Every colleges conducts their own entrance examination to get admission in this particular subject.
But if you want to pursue Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering from Rai Technology University, Bangalore then, let me tell you that it is a private college and you can get direct admission also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?