24th June 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in IIT-Gandhinagar?

I want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from IIT-Gandhinagar. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

26th June 2019, 08:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in IIT-Gandhinagar?

First thing I would like to let you know is that IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) does not offers Diploma in Engineering degree course in any discipline and hence there is no need to be worried about the entrance examination which you need to qualify for admission to Diploma in Civil engineering degree course in IIT, Gandhinagar.

For details regarding different courses offered by IIT, Gandhinagar, you can refer to the link www.iitgn.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?