18th December 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology admission in Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Management?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Management. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

10th December 2022, 10:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology admission in Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Management?

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university to study Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

No,there is no entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?