27th May 2019, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

I want to apply for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology course from Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

29th May 2019, 12:27 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology course from Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study the National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Eligible candidates are admitted to the National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute. National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology course will start from 1st July, 2019 in ICAR – Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
29th May 2019, 09:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

There is no entrance examination conducted to get admission in National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute.

The admission to study National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is on the basis of merit.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

You can download the application form through the website http://www.ivri.nic.in/academics/AdmnFromND1920.pdf.

You can visit the website http://www.ivri.nic.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?