27th May 2019, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

How many National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th May 2019, 12:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The total number of National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology seats that are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is 40.

Indian Veterinary Research Institute

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Izatnagar
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122 , India
29th May 2019, 09:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The total number of seats available for National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is 30.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

You can download the application form through the website http://www.ivri.nic.in/academics/AdmnFromND1920.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?