17th January 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Corporate and Industrial Security Management admission in Micro Info Web Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Corporate and Industrial Security Management from Micro Info Web Pvt Ltd. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

22nd January 2019, 03:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Corporate and Industrial Security Management admission in Micro Info Web Pvt Ltd?

There is no entrance exam available for PG Diploma in Corporate and Industrial Security Management admission in Micro Info Web Pvt Ltd. Candidates can get admission into this course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized Institute to be eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?