1st January 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCom(Hotel Management and Catering) in Micro Info Pvt Ltd?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BCom(Hotel Management and Catering) in Micro Info Pvt Ltd. And for this course I want to apply an education loan from any bank. Can I know about such banks which are offering an education loan for this course?

16th March 2019, 11:33 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BCom(Hotel Management and Catering) in Micro Info Pvt Ltd?

You need to take admission at an AICTE approved hotel management college through entrance exam. Just make sure you get admission at approved college to become eligible for education loan at any reputed bank.

There are many PSU and private sector banks like SBI, PNB, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Union Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Central Bank of India, etc offering education loan to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?