24th May 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Web Technology admission in Oriental Institute of Management Studies?

I want to do PG Diploma in Web Technology from Oriental Institute of Management Studies. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

28th May 2019, 11:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Web Technology admission in Oriental Institute of Management Studies?

There is no entrance examination for PG Diploma in Web Technology admission in Oriental Institute of Management Studies.

The admission to the PG Diploma in Web Technology in Oriental Institute of Management Studies is through merit basis.

The candidates are required to have minimum 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

Contact the university for admission details and application form.

Address:-

Oriental Institute of Management
Plot No. 149, Juhu Gaon Khadi Road,
Juhu Nagar, Sector 12, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703

Phone number:-
022-27899156
022-27899157
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?