12th June 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata for studying Bachelor of Visual Communication? I want to secure admission for this course in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.

13th June 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata for studying Bachelor of Visual Communication? I want to secure admission for this course in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental School of Hotel Management, Wayanad. Candidates have to contact the college for exact details on the same. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream or students who have appeared for the examination are eligible to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental School of Hotel Management.
13th June 2019, 04:51 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad?

There is no entrance examination conducted to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.

The admission to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies is on the basis of merit list.

You can download the application form which is available on the website https://www.orientalschool.com "Download" tab which is under " Admissions" tab.

The duly filled application should be send to the address mentioned below:-

Contact Address:-
Oriental Group of Educational Institutions,
9th Floor, Nikrathil Chambers,
Mini bypass Road.
Kozhikode – 673 004.
Kerala, INDIA.

You can visit the website https://www.orientalschool.com for more information.
13th June 2019, 11:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such entrance exam conducted for bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad. Admission will be based on the 10th or 12th board examination score. The candidate who completed their 10th 12th standard is eligible to apply for Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management Studies, Wayanad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?