12th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Commercial Practice in DRR Polytechnic Davangere?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission into the DRR Polytechnic Davangere for studying for a Diploma in Commercial Practice course. So, is there any entrance exam for securing admission in this college for this Diploma course?

15th April 2021, 02:25 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Commercial Practice in DRR Polytechnic Davangere?

There is no entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Commercial Practice in DRR Polytechnic Davangere.

There is no need to appear in entrance exam to get admission.

You can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.hindustanacademy.edu.in/academy/electronics
16th April 2021, 07:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue a Diploma in Commercial Practice in DRR Polytechnic Davangere?

There is no entrance examination available to study for a Diploma in Commercial Practice at DRR Polytechnic Davangere. The candidate can directly take the admission without any entrance test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed SSLC/Class 10th or equivalent in any stream with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.drrpolytechnic.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?