9th October 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communication Design course in International College for Girls Jaipur? Benefits of pursuing this course?

Hello friends, can you please give me the information regarding the overall fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communication Design course which is available in International College for Girls Jaipur? Please tell me what benefits I will get through this course?

15th October 2019, 09:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communication Design course in International College for Girls Jaipur? Benefits of pursuing this course?

The total fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communication Design course in International College for Girls Jaipur is Rs.41500.

The Benefits of pursuing this course is that you can get good job opportunity for your bright future.

** Online Marketing Companies

** Media Houses

** Colleges & Universities

** Freelancing (Fashion)

** Fashion Industry

JOB TYPES

** Teacher/Lecturer

** Fashion Editor

** Fashion Journalist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?