20th November 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Computer Applications course? Topics under this Diploma course?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 11th standard and I want to do Diploma course of Computer Applications. I don't know what are the topics covers in this Diploma course and what benefits I will get through it. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

27th November 2019, 05:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Computer Applications course? Topics under this Diploma course?

Computer application is a branch of Commerce as many of the accountancy works and other works can be done in computers, so basically computer application deals with operating system training as well as Software and Hardware training.
The course duration is about 1 year and the candidate needs to study hard to successfully complete the course.
It can be beneficial course for you if you are interested to do Computer Diploma course as the days are passing by most of the organisations are development on computers for their work so it can be a good career opportunities for you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?