5th October 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?

Sir, I have completed ITI Diesel Mechanics trade and now want to study Diploma Engineering course. Please tell me which stream I should choose? Can I do Diploma in same stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  2. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  4. Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?
  5. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/ -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me?
  7. Which course is better between ITI Mechanics and Diploma with Mechanical stream to get job in Indian Railway?
  8. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  9. What should I do to secure a good job being an ITI and Diploma holder in Mechanical?
  10. An ITI Diesel Mechanic can get direct admission in Diploma Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it?
  11. Scholarships available for 1 year ITI in Diesel Mechanics aspirant?
  12. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  13. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  14. How may I do diploma in electrical engineering through distance after completing ITI in electrical stream?
  15. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?
  16. How to get job in Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd being an ITI Diesel Mechanic holder with three years work experience? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an ITI holder who have completed 12th with Arts?
  18. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
6th October 2017, 10:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?

After completion of your ITI Diesel Mechanical course, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering course. After completion of your ITI course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing Diploma Mechanical Engineering course.
6th October 2017, 07:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?

Let me tell you that an ITI qualified candidate can take admission directly into 2nd year of 3 years Diploma in Engineering course in the same stream by simply appearing and qualifying Lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the respective state board for technical education.
Also, those candidates who have qualified ITI certificate course with not less than 50% marks from any recognized board of education can take admission into various Diploma in Engineering courses after qualifying Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by respective state board.
So, you can choose any Polytechnic Engineering course which interests you the most after completion of you ITI course.
Since, you have completed ITI Diesel Mechanics, so I would suggest you to opt for the Diploma course in the same discipline as it will help you to understand this course in more deeply and easily.
15th June 2019, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

I should ask you what I do after ITI diesel mechanic please reply me on my email as soon as possible [email protected]
27th November 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

This all information please be in Hindi Marathi language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?