19th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Tagore Institute of Medical Science and Research Center?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to securing admission in Tagore Institute of Medical Science and Research Center to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology course. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute?

5th May 2021, 02:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Tagore Institute of Medical Science and Research Center?

The benefit of studying Diploma in X-Ray Technology is the candidate develops the knowledge and skills to perform laboratory tests, electrocardiograms and radiography. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Government Hospitals
Medical Content Writing
Doctor's Office
Colleges & Universities
Medical Laboratory
Outpatient Care Centre
Private Clinics

Some of the Job types are given below.

Radiologist
Consultant Radiologist
X-Ray Technician
X-Ray Testing Technician
Assistant X-Ray Technician
Teacher/Lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?