5th September 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying BSc(Neuro Science Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

Hi Sir/Madam, I need to know about the benefits which I will get if I study BSc(Neuro Science Technology) course in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre. I want to do this course but I don’t know what benefits are there to pursue this course from this institute. Please tell me asap.

7th September 2020, 09:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying BSc(Neuro Science Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Science(Neuro Science Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is given below:-

:-Internship
:-Placement facility is available
:-Residential Hostel is available.
:-Scholarship is offered to meritorious candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?