25th January 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?

Hi,

I am doing diploma in interior designing along with side degree course so i need to know what all course i can do after doing diploma in interior designing??? is there any possibility to groom my skills in interior doing any advance course or something???

6th February 2015, 09:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am doing diploma in interior designing along with side degree course so i need to know what all course i can do after doing diploma in interior designing??? is there any possibility to groom my skills in interior doing any advance course or something???
If you want to develop your skill in Interior designing field, then you need to apply for B. Arch course after completing a Diploma in Interior designing course. You can directly join in B. Arch 2nd year through lateral entry after completing Diploma Interior designing.

Eligibility Criteria: -

-> Applicants who have passed 12th board exam from any of the recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the course. Minimum 50% marks in 12th standard in order to get admission.

-> The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject at 12th standard level.

Entrance Examination: -

-CEED: - Common Entrance Examination for Design
-NLAT: - National Level Entrance Aptitude Test
-NEED: - National Entrance Examination for Design
The selection of the eligible candidates is made on the basis of above entrance exam. Some colleges may conduct their own admission test during the selection process.
14th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?

Hey,after completed bsc in interior designing, does MBA preferable for further education?,or we hv to continue with msc in interior or specialization in interior?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?