27th October 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after diploma in interior design completion?

I have completed my ssc and now doing diploma in interior design for first year.i want to know what are the courses in interior design that I can do after completing my diploma?? Can you please guide me with your suggestion? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in interior design?
  2. Am I eligible to do courses in interior design after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?
  5. Details about higher degree in interior design after M.A in diploma?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  7. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  8. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  9. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  10. What can I do after diploma in interior design? What are the courses available next?
  11. Which course should I take after 10th if I am interested in Drawing
  12. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  13. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  14. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Arch after completion of diploma in interior design?
  16. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  18. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]

27th October 2016, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after diploma in interior design completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my ssc and now doing diploma in interior design for first year.i want to know what are the courses in interior design that I can do after completing my diploma?? Can you please guide me with your suggestion? Awaiting to get the response soon.

After completion of diploma in interior design course, you can study B.Des Interior Design course in Manipal University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or 3 year diploma by the central/state government or equivalent qualification from any board. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of your performance in the Manipal University Aptitude Test (MDAT) conducted by the Manipal University. The course duration is four years. The aspirant after the course can work in various interior design organizations. The Manipal University website link is Click Here

27th October 2016, 08:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you are pursuing diploma in interior designing, so after completing the course you can opt for higher courses related to the same field.

Here are some courses which you can do after completion of diploma in interior designing course:

> Geoinformatics Course.

> Embedded Systems Design Course.

> VLSI Design.

> Advanced Computer Arts.

> Advanced in Information Technology.

> Multimedia & Computer Arts Certificate.

> Co-curricular graduation in Advanced Computing.

27th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma in Interior Designing, one can do several courses.
Below I have mentioned some of the courses which you can opt after the completion of Diploma in Interior Designing course.

List of courses after the completion of Diploma in Interior Designing course:-

Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
Professional Program in Interior Design
Advance Diploma in Interior Design
Computer Aided Interior Design
B.Des in Interior Design
B.Sc in Interior Design
Master Diploma in Interior Design
Master in Interior Design etc.

27th October 2016, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best course for you after diploma in interior design completion are given below.

=> Multimedia & Computer Arts Certificate

=> Co-curricular graduation in Advanced Computing

=> Advanced in Information Technology

=> Advanced Computer Arts

=> VLSI Design

=> Embedded Systems Design Course

=> Graduation in Geoinformatics Course

26th March 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am Ketki, completed diploma in interior design, 3.5 years duration.Now willing to do masters degree in same faculty. Would you please suggest from eligibility point of view for masters or any recommended post diploma courses after diploma.

27th May 2017, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in interior design after 10th now can l do master in this or any other options in mumbai

7th January 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2-year diploma in interior design and I m good at AutoCAD so can you suggest me any Advanced course.

3rd July 2018, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my Diploma in interior designing and decoration duration 2 years and i want to study further in the same field in United Kingdom. Can someone please suggest me some courses

10th February 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I have just completed my one year interior design diploma..! What can i do now any suggestions..?

22nd January 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my one year diploma in interior design .I want to know about any graduate...?

4th September 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in interior design after completing 2 years diploma in the same?

18th May 2021, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i do masters in interior designing after 2 years diploma in interior design . Am i eligible for this program?

6th August 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Fashion . Can i apply for masters in Fashion or any other design related field???

6th August 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my Diploma in Fashion Design. Can i get admission in Masters programs relating to fashion or other design field???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?