22nd February 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?

I have completed my final year diploma in information technology so what are the course that are offered ???? What can i do????? What would be the courses which would help me to have a good job and career? I need the information soon in order to think over and take the right path. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology? -- [New]
  2. How to go for further education after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  3. Is it possible to appear in GPSC after Diploma or B.E. if got detained for a year?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  5. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  7. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Technology?
  8. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  9. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  10. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  11. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  12. How to join Indian Air force after completing Diploma in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?
  14. Can I apply for NDA/Army/Airforce/Navy after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  15. Can I apply for BSNL after completing diploma in information technology? Details on how can I apply?
  16. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  17. Can I get admission for BBA/BBM after completing diploma in information technology
  18. Can I join Air Force after completing diploma in information technology
22nd February 2015, 04:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology, you can pursue B.E/B.Tech course in Information Technology. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET or ECET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. After completion of B.E/B.Tech course, you can pursue your higher studies in M.Tech/MBA course or you can find many job opportunities in software companies.
23rd February 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course to take after completing Diploma in Information technology?

I am complete my diploma in information technology....so I cant take BE.....tell me the other courses??
23rd February 2015, 05:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have options of a wide variety of courses after your diploma in Information technology course. You can take up course of your domain as well as of other domain. You must take the decision as per your interest and comfort. You can go for undergraduate courses of your domain like B.E/B.Tech as well as go for other discipline courses like B.Sc, Mass Communication, Fashion Designing, etc. However, you should go for B.E/B.Tech course since it is your field of study, you can directly get admission in the second year of the course through lateral entry scheme and the job opportunities after B.E/B.Tech course is huge.
17th August 2020, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between diploma in information technology and diploma in Information technology enabled service and management. Can i go for BTEC in information and technology after completing diploma in information technology enabled service and management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?