30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered to me after failing in mechanical engineering diploma course?

I have failed in diploma in mechanical what are the courses offered me? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Can you please list me down all the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

1st October 2016, 12:56 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses offered to me after failing in mechanical engineering diploma course?

If you have failed in the diploma in the mechanical, you will not be admitted in any other higher course or will not be offered any job which would be offered to you otherwise.

We are promoted to the higher class if we complete the previous one successfully.

To get the admission in any of the higher courses, you first need to finish the present course successfully.
1st October 2016, 01:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the courses offered to me after failing in mechanical engineering diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in diploma in mechanical what are the courses offered me? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Can you please list me down all the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

The aspirant can join various courses after failing in diploma in mechanical engineering course. You can study Diploma in Animation, Diploma in Interior Design, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Hardware and Networking, Diploma in X-Ray Technology, Diploma in ECG Technology, Diploma in Web designing, ITI courses, Certificate course in Hardware and Networking etc. So you can choose any one of the course in which you have more interest. But it is always advisable to clear the diploma in mechanical engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?