2nd January 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have completed diploma mechanical & i wanted to do b.tech with correspondence .plz suggest me the better options and also whether the correspondence courses offered thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  2. Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?
  3. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  5. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  6. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  8. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  9. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  10. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  11. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  12. How to do distance learning diploma in mechanical engineering from AICTE approved university
  13. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  14. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  15. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  17. List of distance learning colleges after 12th? -- [New]
  18. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
1st April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?

list of colleges B tech distance gecation
10th August 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i do B.Tech through distance learning after my diploma in mechanical engineering?

i have completed 12 th standard and 3 year civilengineering diploma and having 20 years work experience,How can get a bachelor OR master degree in environmental engineering by distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?