15th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Commercial Pilot Licence course in Bihar Flying Institute Patna? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Commercial Pilot Licence course course which is available in Bihar Flying Institute Patna. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? 42 10th August 2020 04:00 PM
Can I do Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood after completion of 1 year Diploma in same stream? Job opportunities through these Diploma courses? 2 22nd January 2020 01:26 PM
Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms? 2 27th October 2013 01:53 AM