31st January 2021, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Civil Engineering course which is available in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible to get direct admission for this course?

3rd February 2021, 06:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering? Possibility to get direct admission?

The fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Civil Engineering in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering can be seen below.

You will pay Rs. 18000 each semester as tuition fee of this course for 6 semesters.

You will also pay Rs. 5000 as admission fee of this course.

Direct admission is not possible.

Admission will be done on the basis of JEXPO score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?