30th December 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course which is available in BITT Polytechnic. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible to get direct admission for this course?

30th December 2020, 11:11 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Possibility to get direct admission?

The fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic is given below.

Candidate will pay Rs. 33000 for this course.

Direct admission is not possible.

Candidate can secure admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.
31st December 2020, 10:01 AM
harshandshubham

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic? Possibility to get direct admission?

Fee structure of Each semester for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in BITT Polytechnic is 30000/- per Semester.

No, Possibly you cannot get direct admission you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria after that you have to give entrance exam.

For more information and updates go the link below
http://bittpolytechnic.com/.
31st December 2020, 10:13 AM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Course Duration : 3 years
Annual Fees : INR 34000
Total : INR 102000

Eligibility :

1.Candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination with at least 35% marks.
2.Candidate awaiting result of 10th standard or equivalent examination can also apply on provisional basis.
3.Candidate must be permanent resident or comes under permanent resident of Jharkhand.
4.There is no minimum age requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?