26th September 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering at the Institute of Petrochemical Engineering Raigad?

Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering which is available in the Institute of Petrochemical Engineering Raigad? I want to know about the fee of each semester for this Diploma course because I am planning to do it. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th September 2020, 11:36 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering at the Institute of Petrochemical Engineering Raigad?

The fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering at the Institute of Petrochemical Engineering Raigad can be seen below.

You have to pay Rs. 6000 per semester for 4 semester.

This course will cost you Rs. 25000 total.

You have to pay Rs. 1000 as admission fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?