15th August 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables which is available in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre? I want to do this course from this institute. So, I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Please tell me asap.

18th August 2019, 05:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables in Mandakini Higher Educational Centre?

Mandakini Higher Educational Centre is offering Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables course.
Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables is one year duration course.
Total course fee for this program is around Rs. 15,000/-. However you can contact the institute for exact fee details of this course.
Contact details;
-----------------
Mandakini Higher Educational Centre
Vill. - Auring, P. O. Sursal, Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand
Phone: (01364) 212906
Mobile: 9411532497, 9627821079
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?