15th August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Management from Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PG Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

Those candidates who have qualified Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible for PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela
Candidates must have to qualify the MAT/CAT/JEE entrance exam for admission to this course. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in MAT/CAT/JEE, followed by group discussion and personal interview.

Detailed information is available at;
https://www.awdibmt.net/admission_pgdm.php
31st August 2019, 07:28 PM
sharmasheetal

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela?

The eligibility to study PG diploma in Management in Asian Workers Development Institute Rourkela is :-
candidates those completed their graduation in any stream from recognized university .
Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in MAT/CAT exam and interview.
for more additional information you can visit on this link:-
www.awdibmt.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?