13th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

Respected Sir, I am a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate and I want to work in the Indian railways so I want to know what are the job Available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate? How can I get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
14th December 2016, 10:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

The minimum qualification to join Indian Railway is 10th standard. As you are a student of diploma in civil engineering, so after completing that you have to appear for RRB entrance examination. After qualifying the examination with good marks you will be selected for the respective position you have applied for.

Being a diploma holder in civil engineering you will get various types of jobs in railway. You can work in railway bridges, you can become an estimator, you can become a drawing expert. You can also become a designing engineer and can also get employed in railway workshop and lot more.
15th December 2016, 05:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate?

As you have completed Diploma then you are eligible for both type of jobs technical as well as non-technical.
Diploma is also equivalent to intermediate degree.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a holder of intermediate degree.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in intermediate.
Candidate age should not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years.
15th December 2016, 08:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate and I want to work in the Indian railways so I want to know what are the job Available in the Indian Railway for a Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate? How can I get the job? Please answer as soon as possible.

The diploma in civil engineering candidates can apply for the post of Junior Engineer in Indian Railways. The candidates who have passed a three year diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university/institution are eligible for the Junior Engineer post. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Document Verification. You can also apply for the SE Works post in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in civil engineering. The selection procedure will be same as the above. You can find the job notifications in the RRB website and Employment newspaper. The RRB website link is Click Here
3rd September 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir can I apply technical or non-technical after 2year diploma in polytechnic in civil engineering
24th August 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts in railways for diploma in civil engineering students
4th October 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir can I apply technical or non-technical after 2year diploma in polytechnic in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?