16th June 2020, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of course is Diploma in Cosmetology? How much I need to pay for this course?

Hello Sir, how much I need to pay for the Diploma in Cosmetology course? What type of course is this? I am interested in this course but I don't have a complete information. Kindly help me to get the full information.

27th September 2020, 09:08 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of course is Diploma in Cosmetology? How much I need to pay for this course?

Cosmetology is study of application of beauty treatment. Beauty treatment can be applied to any part of the human body, whether it be their face or even the toenail.

Thus, there are various branches such as aromatherapy, nail art and tattoos, mehndi, hair styling, hair removal, skin care, cosmetics and even herbal beauty care. You can go for anyone according to your interest.

Fee of this course may various from INR 1000 to INR 1 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?