19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in India to study Cosmetology course? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?

Sir, I am 12th passed student and looking for best colleges in India for Cosmetology course. Suggest me best colleges for it? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study of cosmetology? What is the fee structure?
  2. Cosmetology Colleges, Courses and Exams after B.Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I pursue PG in Cosmetology after completing B.Com? Which colleges offer the course in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  4. Is there any scope for advance diploma in cosmetology? I did my diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?
  6. Is there is any course related to cosmetology for a B.Tech graduate?
  7. List of top colleges in India offering Cosmetology course?
  8. Detailed information and placement criteria of PGD in Clinical Cosmetology in ILAMED?
  9. Physiotherapy graduate can do Cosmetology course?
  10. Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?
  11. Can I pursue Cosmetology course after few years of completing BDS? Is Cosmetology course a good Career choice?
  12. Job opportunities for Advanced Diploma holder in Cosmetology? -- [New]
  13. Can i make a career as beautician after failing in 10th?
  14. Possibility to study Masters in Cosmetology after B.Sc Chemistry? Scope of this course in India?
  15. List of top most colleges for M.Tech cosmetology in India and Abroad? What are the scholarships available for that?
  16. Which college is best in Delhi for pursuing Diploma in Cosmetology?
  17. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  18. Which entrance exams I need to write for M.Pharma in Cosmetology colleges offering this course?
21st October 2017, 06:17 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges in India to study Cosmetology course? Should I do Diploma or directly Bachelors and Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology?

As you have done 10+2 and now want to do cosmetology course, the bachelor’s degree in cosmetic technology is best option for you to go for further studies in cosmetology field. Here below are details regarding Institutes Offer bachelor’s courses in cosmetic technology:-

List of Institutes Offer Bachelors Degree in Cosmetic Technology:-

1) Nikalas Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur

2) Lady Amritbai Daga College & Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women, Nagpur

3) North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

4) Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Maharashtra

5) LAD and SRP College for Women, Nagpur

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors degree in cosmetology is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelor’s degree in cosmetic technology after 10+2 is 4 years.

>> Major employment areas after Bachelors in cosmetic technology are Spa centres, Food and cosmetic industries, Beauty parlour, Star hotels, Beauty clinics, Skin clinics, Resorts etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?