23rd April 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate with Diploma Mechanical certificate of Canada?

Hi everyone, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Canada. After my 10th, I went to Canada and now, I am back in India with my Diploma certificate. I want to get reputed job in India. Please tell me what are the jobs available for me here?

29th April 2020, 02:08 AM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in India for a candidate with Diploma Mechanical certificate of Canada?

Having Diploma In Mechanical Engineering, you can get jobs as a Supervisor in the fields like Refinery projects, Infrastructure projects, Production Jobs and can apply for Government jobs after writing exams. Doing a part time BE course will help you to get better Jobs in the above mentioned fields as Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?