10th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study in Germany or Canada after Diploma in Automobile?

How to study in Germany or Canada after Diploma in Automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Germany or Canada after Diploma in Automobile? -- [New]
  2. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  3. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  5. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  6. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  7. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  8. How to get scholarship to study Automobile Engineering after diploma in Germany?
  9. How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?
  10. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  11. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  13. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  14. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  15. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  16. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  17. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
30th November 2016, 05:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in Germany or Canada after Diploma in Automobile?

It is nice to see your learning spirit after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue higher studies in the field of automobile in countries like Canada, Germany, etc. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which institutes located in these countries take admission - SAT and IELTS. Then you need to apply online in the institutes with good resume and perform well in the interview round to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?