21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What must I do after diploma in electronics engineering?

What must I do after diploma in electronics engineering?

22nd May 2022, 01:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What must I do after diploma in electronics engineering?

After completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering, you can go for higher studies. You can do B.E or B.Tech course which will help you to get a good job opportunity.

Also, You can do jobs in the private or Government sector After completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering.

Also, You can do the following course after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering.

1) Embedded Systems
2) VLSI
3) Networking(CCNA)
4) Robotics
5) SCADA Communication
22nd May 2022, 12:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who want to go for further studies , can opt fir BE/B.tech.
There are no less job opportunities for diploma holders.
Interested candidates can also opt for job.
Diploma holders can get lateral entry in the second year of engineering.Later one can choose to persue masters degree or PhD .

One can also go for private as well as Government jobs.
They can work as
Electronic engineer
Electronic Design and Electrical engineer
Desktop Support Engineer
System Control engineer etc
22nd May 2022, 09:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Course opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering:

There are several course opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Although there are many, the best course I would suggest you to go with is B.Tech or B.E in Electronics Engineering.

>> Almost all the top colleges offer this B.Tech or BE in Electronics Engineering course. They offer the course based on the Mark's or rank obtained in entrance examination.

>> So you are required to appear either in state level or concerned college's entrance Examination to get seat.

>> Even after successful completion of B.Tech, you can further pursue M.E or M.Tech course in the same stream for getting more career opportunities. There are so many Software, core as well as government organizations offer job opportunities for Electronics background candidiates.
23rd May 2022, 04:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Students can pursue BE / BTech ( 4 years duration ) which provides more knowledge related to your branch, grows opportunities for getting good job in terms of post, salary from a reputed companies.

Government Companies:-

BHEL
ISRO
NTPC
CADC
ECIL
BSNL
LSI Logic
Honeywell
Wipro
Intel
CISCO
TCS
Private Companies etc.
23rd May 2022, 06:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Best career options after diploma in electronics:-

Private sector jobs

Government sector jobs

Computer courses

Higher studies

Job oriented professional courses

AMIE

Become Self employment etc.
24th May 2022, 06:22 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Top course after diploma in ECE , Students can pursue B.E/B. Tech (4 years duration) which provides more knowledge related to your branch, grows opportunities for getting good job in terms of post, salary from a reputed company.

Government companies:

1- BHEL.
2- ISRO.
3- NTPC.
4- CDAC.
5- ECIL.
24th May 2022, 09:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After Diploma in Electronics Engineering, there are numerous job opportunities in the private and government sectors. Electronics Engineering is one of the most popular diploma courses and this sector is rapidly growing not only within core areas such as wireless communications and mobile technologies but also in the other areas such as nanotechnology, biotechnology, and biomedical engineering.

Some of the private companies that recruit electronics diploma holders are given below.

Honeywell
Wipro
Intel
CISCO
TCS
Jindal Steel

Some of the government recruiters are given below.

Railway
BSNL
SSC
DMRC
DRDO
NTPC
SAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?