25th December 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Trinity Polytechnic College. I want to join Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu in B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  3. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  17. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  18. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
3rd January 2016, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Trinity Polytechnic College. I want to join Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu in B.Tech.
You have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering at Trinity Polytechnic College so you are eligible to get admission in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?