6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the per semester fee structure of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course fee of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology which is available in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences. Can you please tell me about the fee structure of per semester for this course?

10th August 2019, 10:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences?

Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences is full time 2 years duration program, comprising of 4 semesters.
Tuition fee of this program is Rs. 48,600/- per semester.
Candidates who have passed HSC 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science subjects (PCM/B) from a recognized board/institute are eligible for this course.

More information is available at;
http://tmu.ac.in/college-of-paramedi...ram-structure/
11th August 2019, 03:17 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the per semester fee structure of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences?

The duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences is 2 year with 4 semesters.

The fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Paramedical Sciences is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.48,600
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.48,600
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.48,600
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.48,600

You can visit the website http://tmu.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?