6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology?

Hello everyone, I want to join International School of Astrology for studying Diploma in Numerology course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

11th August 2019, 02:33 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks from any board of India.

The admission to the Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology is on the basis of merit list along with an entrance test of your interests and knowledge of astrology.

You can visit the website https://www.internationalschoolofastrology.com for more information.
11th August 2019, 03:18 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology are as follows:-
Candidate must have qualified their Higher Secondary Examination from science stream from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Intermediate.
Candidate may have to appear for Entrance examination conducted by the University or College.
There is no age limit required to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?