17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to do part time diploma in Mangalore institute?

Hi...

I am shrikanth i have completed ITI(COE-ELECTRONICS) i am interested in diploma course can i do the part time diploma course..
If you do the course in Mangalore institute which institute apply for the course. and which trade i will select plz send.?

28th September 2017, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to do part time diploma in Mangalore institute?

Yes, you can apply for admission at Mangalore institute, when there is a notification by the concerned university, who conducts the entrance exam.

Admission will be mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?