2nd April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?

What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways? Can you please give me the information on this? What is the eligibility criteria needed for it? Please provide me the answer on this as I need to apply for the course soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  4. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course?
  5. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  6. What is the criteria to join Indian Railway after passing 9th from ICSE board?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  8. Which is required for getting job in Railways, Diploma or Degree?
  9. Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways?
  10. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  11. What is the application procedure followed to apply for diploma course offered by Indian Railways?
  12. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  14. What is the qualification required to become TTE in India Railways? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  16. Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?
  17. Qualifications required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
2nd April 2017, 04:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?

Qualification required to do diploma in Railways:-

Candidate should be an Indian

Candidate should completed 10th or 12th or diploma or engineering or any degree
or post graduation courses for recognised board or institute.

Age limit between 18 to 30 years for general category candidates

3 years is age relaxation for OBC category candidates

5 years age relaxation for SC / ST category candidates

For physically handicapped persons 10 years age relaxation.
3rd April 2017, 01:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways?

Educational Qualification required to pursue Diploma in Railway Engineering:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Railway Engineering course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed "Diploma" in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Yes, you must have completed 3 year Diploma course in order to be eligible.

>> And as far as the age criteria is required, the minimum age required to do this Diploma in Railway Engineering course is 18 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved candidates.

>> So, you must have done Diploma course in any stream in order to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Railway Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?