4th September 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is required for doing Diploma in Genetics through distance learning?

What is required for doing Diploma in Genetics through distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  2. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  3. Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?
  6. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store?
  7. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  8. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  9. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  10. Which institute offers diploma course in Paper Technology through distance learning?
  11. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  12. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  13. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  14. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  15. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  16. 3 years diploma
  17. Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?
  18. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
6th September 2015, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required for doing Diploma in Genetics through distance learning?

The requirements for diploma course in Genetics through distance learning are :-

- You should be tenth passed.
- The admission is done usually on first cum first basis and there are very less institutes which offer this course, hence you need to apply early as soon as the notification/application forms are released.
- You need to fill the application form correctly and submit it along with the requisite documents and fees as charged by the concerned institute.
9th September 2015, 05:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required for doing Diploma in Genetics through distance learning?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Genetics:

> Candidates should have passed their 10th boards from a recognized University

> Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their boards

> Candidates should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?