8th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?

I want to join diploma in mechanical or electrical through distance learning.
I am employed in Gulf country. I am holding diploma in Fire and safety engg. and want to do diploma in mechanical or electrical. please suggest me suitable institutions Approved by Govt.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  2. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat -- [New]
  3. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  4. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  6. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  7. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  8. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  9. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  10. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning?
  11. How to do Part time B.E or distance learning after completing diploma in electrical branch?
  12. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  13. How to do B.E electrical from KSOU distance learning mode? I have passed diploma in electrical engineering
  14. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  15. How to do B.Tech in distance learning mode? I have completed diploma in electrical
  16. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  17. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university
  18. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
14th April 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?

i am intrested in mechanical diploma and i have ITI in motor mechanic with NCTVT PASSED
SO when i join mechanical diploma they give me a second year?
Well i m working in a saudi arabia as a hydroulic technician & i want to learn from gulf so u
suggest me how to learn mechanical diploma
4th March 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?

Hi,
I m interested to do mechanical diploma. I am an M com & doing job. But I wish to do Mechanical engg. on the basis of 10th. I am staying Vadodara, Gujarat. How can I do Engineering & want to know about fees & duration to do the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?