1st September 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?

sir,
I had passed 12th in pcm with 76%. I am it interested in maths. I got 94% in maths 12th board. bt now, I have no idea what i should do B.SC. or diploma or other. which field have more opportunities nd immediate job? I have no guidance
plzz tell me which field is suitable for me? nd I can I apply for? you can msg on 8107617702

6th September 2014, 02:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?

It is totally your decision and you must choose according to your interest. Diploma after 10+2 is not a good option and instead of Diploma you should go for B.Tech which is a Bachelor degree in Engineering and will be of 4 years duration. Diploma will be of 3 years duration. Hence, with 1 extra year of study you will get a B.Tech degree compared to a Diploma. Hence, opt carefully so that you don't regret later.

If you are considering B.Sc, then you must get admission in top Central Government Universities. Doing B.Sc from a good University is far better that doing an Engineering degree from a private college. But, you must have very good marks in 10+2, then only you will be eligible for admission into best colleges.

Jobs and placements are offered by top colleges with good salary. Hence, you must make sure that whatever course you do, you must do it from a reputed University/Institute/College. Good colleges have placement cell for bright students and you can enquire about senior students who have passed out of that college.
24th December 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?

I am student of bbm and passed the course with 50%after repeated effort, now what can i do further in my life, I want to study mba in hr and finance. Is it possible for me to continue my studies If yes which college is suitable for me . As a general merit student where can i get the seat. I am ready to go out of Benglore also. Please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?