14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing diploma from Haryana board?

My name is daljeet singh and i complete my diploma from Haryana board without any supply and after this what can i do? Can you please provide me the complete information on various opportunities which are available after diploma? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better, Haryana or CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  3. Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?
  4. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  5. Which institutes should I prefer in haryana for B.Tech through distance? Can I get a job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  6. How to get admission in IIT JEE after completing diploma in Mechanical from Haryana technical board
  7. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  8. In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Comunicat
  9. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  10. How to get a job in Haryana after completing diploma in electrical branch with 65%?
  11. Am I eligible for PMT, Haryana? I am studying in Andhra State Board and having residential of Haryana
  12. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  13. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
  14. Am I eligible to give Haryana PMT being a candidate pursuing under AP Board?
  15. Should I choose Haryana or CBSE? board?
  16. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
  17. Can I give Haryana PMT while studying in AP board and being a domicile of Haryana?
  18. Is diploma in elementary teacher training course from Jammu Board valid in Haryana State for government job
23rd March 2015, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma from Haryana board?

After completion of your three years Diploma course from Haryana Board, you will have two choices whether to continue your higher studies by pursuing B.E/B.Tech course or doing a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations to get admission in B.Tech course. You can also find many job opportunities in private sector after completion of your three years Diploma course.
26th March 2015, 04:20 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Hello Mr. Daljeet you have one of the best opportunity after completing your Diploma is studying in B.Tech Course. If you are interested in B.Tech then go for it Unless you may do any job on behalf of your Diploma.

For doing B.Tech you need to give LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test) Exam. After giving this exam college will be provided you according your score in LEET.
27th March 2015, 12:26 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello friend..

Your problem is very simple the solution of your problem as given below...

Now after completed the 3 year diploma you have many option like that you give the interview and getting the job according to their branch. You have also option to get the higher level study in the field of btech so your choice is main factor what to do you want

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?