24th April 2012, 01:01 PM
honneysharma

Should I choose Haryana or CBSE? board?

i am a student of class 11 and i m entered in class 12. i from cbse board till 11. but now my father is forcing me to take haryana board . what i choose haryana or cbse ? please be quick admission time is till 26 of april

Related Questions:
  1. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  2. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  3. Best board of education between Haryana Board and CBSE?
  4. Which board is better, Haryana or CBSE board?
  5. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board? -- [New]
  10. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  12. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  13. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  14. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  15. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
  16. Should I choose CBSE Board for my 3 years old son? List of CBSE schools in Sirohi?
  17. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  18. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
17th August 2012, 12:23 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Should I choose Haryana or CBSE? board?

This is upto you.
Both the Board is good.
If there is any chance of posting of your father's job to any other place then go for CBSE.
It is nationalize Board,Syllabus and pattern are same throughout India.
In my opinion go for CBSE. Good syllabus and quality study.
3rd June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir, this is pinki . i want to ask that i had clear my 11 from cbse. now in 12 which board i should take. I am studying like a cbse board but only i will give my exam in haryana board. i want 90% and above . so which board will give me more than 90%.
5th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir, this is chirag chitkara . i want to ask that i had
clear my 11 from cbse. now in 12 which
board i should take. i want 90% and above . so
which board will give me more than 90%.
6th April 2014, 05:47 PM

I think CBSE is the best because they teach well and you can pass IIT JEE exam easily to get admission in IIT the best college
6th January 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i have a query . can u please help me i am very confused. i am a student of 11 standard from haryana board. sir i wish to change my school ,so is it possible to change the school after doing my 11.nd is it possible to shift from haryana board to cbse . please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?