1st June 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if Diploma option is not available to fill up in the BA admission form of Allahabad University?

Hello Sir, I have passed my 10th and then I joined Polytechnic Diploma course. Now, I am in final year of my Diploma course. I want to take admission for BA course in Allahabad University but when I fill the online admission form there is no option of Diploma qualification in the form. Please help me what can I do?

30th April 2021, 08:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do if Diploma option is not available to fill up in the BA admission form of Allahabad University?

Your Diploma is equivalent to intermediate so you can mention in application that you have completed intermediate .

There is nothing to worry about it because Diploma is equivalent to 10+2.

You will get admission on the basis of Diploma score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?